Monday, February 22, 2010

Nice Sunday

Add Image

Add ImagePark View,Noida sec-61

Feb,22' 1o

Hi,

From Saturday I's planning for the Sunday because I get rearly my husband with me on Sunday as he most of the times stay away from home.

The morning was as usual.getting up then breakfast ,work with maid etc ....was occupied.we planned to go out after lunch .thought i'll make a special lunch for him but don't know suddenly my mood changed .I ordered food from restaurant and had it.actually i don't have much to cook . then around 2.30 pm we went out .now a days metro service has started in our city and we try to avail because it is more convenient than taking d car.though we took our car upto sec18 from where we caught metro .our destination was Canught Place and d metro stops at d heart of the city. so no problem.i am very much fond of buying clothes ,shoes.............and now winter sale is on last round so go and grab it.i also like window shopping.

yesterday d place was crowded also.some shooting was going on and d interested people was looking eagerly.my husband didn't allow me do same. however,our purpose was to shop and we did.then came back .

now i eagerly waiting for an another sunday .

No comments:

Post a Comment