Wednesday, February 24, 2010

About my son

Park View,Noida,sec-61 Feb 24'10
Hi,
This is suvo,my son.He is my only child.Now he 's 20 years old pursuing engineering from a renowened college,IIT ROORKEE.It was very taugh to get admission in such a college Now he is in 3rd year .
We 're very proud of him.From his childhood he was very sincere and dedicated .In every exam in his class he stood first otherwise he used to get upset.Very cooperative child .He used to be very calm child always busy with activity, never get irritate.But he had a very bad habit .He wanted always my full attention that sometimes irritated me. Now i miss all the things .Still now i feel he is that tiny that he was .And i do everything which he likes but the time flies off.After one year he 'll get his degree.Another lapse 'll start....more responsibility.I wish he would be one of the great person in his field. I know whatever he 'll do it would be best for us.He is my friend.I share my best moments as well as bad moments with him and suvo never hides me anything.My friends say he is mama's boy.
Have a nice day!!!!!!!!1








No comments:

Post a Comment